What Can I Expect from The Church of God?
At our church we are a close-knit group of people who care for each and every person who walks through the door – whether you’re here for the first time or you’ve been here all your life. We believe that God loved us by sending us His son – who is our example because He loved us enough to die for our sins. We strive to be loving towards everyone we meet because to share love is to share Christ.
We believe in the seventh day sabbath – as God commanded. Jesus kept the sabbath and He is our example. He did not come to abolish the law as it was given to Moses, but through grace and truth He added the dimension of spirit to the church and has perfected it. We follow the laws because we love Him enough to do so. We strive to restore the truth of Christianity’s Judaic heritage to our practices & beliefs. We have a desire to do what is right as commanded by God himself in His Word.
We welcome you to our services and pray that God blesses you in all you do! It is our prayer that you find something here that will help you in your spiritual walk with God and to develop a closer personal relationship with Him.
When you attend you’ll find…
• A Sabbath-Keeping, Bible-Believing, Spirit-Led, Family-Focused group of fellow believers in Jesus Christ
• Contemporary Praise & Worship
• Powerful Ministry of the Word, messages relevant to your life
• Dynamic Praise Dance Ministries for all ages
• A great place to relax, fellowship, and deepen your relationship with God.
To find a church near you visit our church locations page.